Welcome back guys! Did you miss us? We sure missed you guys but we have been doing some awesome things and are happy to bring some of them to you today!
We will start with the convention we went to last weekend! It was amazing and had a great time. The Tulsa Comic Expo was small but a great time with awesome people! We will have interviews with up tonight and tomorrow. These include Doug Jones, Neil Kaplin, Cerina Vincent, and more! Make sure to check back or follow the blog to get updates!
The next piece of news is the next convention that we will be at! We are going to Denver in June for the awesome Denver Comic Con! The guest list is huge as well as all the awesome panels! I can not wait to be there and we hope to see some of you there!
This week we got the thing that has been the buzz of the internet since it was released. We finally got to see Benny as the bat. Now before we go into all the hate mail and so on, let’s look at it (if you haven’t already seen it)
If you didn’t already know the suit is based off of Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns series of comics (see below) and I…..
LOVE the look! I didn’t think there was a chance that I would like the suit or Ben as Batman, but I do. This is the first thing from this movie that I have seen and actually thought was a good move. Maybe we will see a different side of Batman. We get an older, more experienced Batman, and also moving into the new suit. Tell us what you think in the comment below? Still think that Affleck can’t pull it off? I know we haven’t seen his acting yet but the look has a lot to do with it!
This week we brought in the awesome and sexy Nikki Fett! We thought long and hard about these 5 questions and the answer came out awesome. Enjoy and leave us some questions you think we should ask our next interview in the comments below!
1. What is the roughest part of modeling that no one knows?
I think the roughest part of modeling is that a lot of photographers, models, makeup artists, form these “exclusive” groups that tend to only work with each other. It’s hard to try and work with new artists because of this. The fact that I am not a traditional clean cut model doesn’t help as well, I am tattooed, bright hair colored and a bit geeky. Some people just don’t like that haha
2. If you could actually be any female character. Who would you pick?
2. Would it have to be a female character?! haha I would love to be Boba Fett! Since he is not a woman, I would pick Psylocke. She is the ultimate bad ass chick in my eyes.
3. What is something you wish you had known when you were younger?
I wish I could have known not to listen to all the bullies in school when I was growing up!
4. What’s the last movie that made you literally scream and/or hide your eyes?
I tend not to watch scary movies. I am the biggest wuss! haha the original exorcist movie was the first scary movie I had ever seen and it still scares the crap out of me today though.
5. Which is better: ps4, xbox one, or pc?
5. I tried out the PS4 and liked it a lot. Still haven’t tried the Xbox one yet but I would say PC! I don’t have to worry about wanting to play a game, but not having the console with PC games. Once you have a good PC set up, it can last you a really long time.
Well guys, that’s it from the playground this week! Make sure to check out all the awesome things we have coming this week and all the great interviews! Have a great week guys and as always, This is Steps!