Welcome back to the Playground and another awesome interview! This week we get the chance to talk with the one and only Hikari Kat! Ove the past year we have done a lot of different interviews, but this one was honeslty one of my favorites and most fun. Get to know a little more about this awesome cosplayer all the way from Spain! Read on friends!
1. Which costume you have is the most uncomfortable to wear all day to a convention?
1. Difficult to choose one… Perhaps some parts of some costumes are difficult to wear, one for heels, another for big skirts, another for petticoat… I felt a lot of pain in my hips when I wore Yuuko’s skirts and petticoat. Aria was really uncomfortable at the end of the day. The skirt of my gold Belle are really heavy… I can’t choose only one.
2. If you could only have one; video games, comics, or movies, which would you choose?
2. Another difficult to choose one! Ahahaha perhaps videogames. Since years ago I enjoy soo much play videogames, alone and with my friends. Really fun!
3. Are you a cat or dog person?
3. I love both and I had both, but I’m more like a cat person
4. What’s a food you could eat forever?
4. …I don’t know. Meat I suppose. I LOOOOVE meat. I can’t live without meat. And sweets. And chocolate…. for gods sake, I don’t really know! Ahahaha
5. Any big plans for 2015?
5. Well, at the moment I have one or two plans, and fix other old costumes for making photos I think I work con my Elinor (Brave) costume first.